Monday, November 3, 2008

Who's a Monkey?

Kyle & I put some thought into what Ada should be for Halloween this year. I really wanted her to be something cutsie and girly and it definitely needed to include a tutu of sorts. However, the more I looked, the more I realized that really didn't suit Ada's personality. Her school teachers once said to me, "It's funny that you dress her so cute and frilly. She's really pretty rough." It's true. My girl, while she's constantly taking makeup out of my drawer, is not really a girly-girl.

She is, however, a climber. A monkey, if you will. So guess what she got to be for Halloween??



And just for old times sake, this was her costume last year. It felt really cruel to put her in it at first, but seeing as she was still in the swaddling phase, she was actually quite cozy for the night!

1 comment:

TeamRiss said...

If i had seen that monkey outfit somewhere, I would have gotten it for Cole- love it! And the peacock from last year is adorable...