Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dancing Ada

For Ada's first birthday, her Aunt Courtney bought us a CD called Little Bird by Elizabeth Mitchell. If you are a mom, even if you are not, this CD is for you. She arranges many songs you already know by heart to be kid friendly. But not only are they kid friendly, they are mom friendly, too. Its music you actually want to listen to everyday, not dread turning on. She sings one of my all-time favorite songs on this CD, Three Little Birds by Bob Marley. I fell in love with this song while Kyle & I honeymooned in Jamaica. After we brought Ada home from the hospital, I can't count the nights that I wandererd around the house softly singing this song at 3AM. Its still one of my favorites to sing to her.

Anyhow, Ada & I listen to this CD daily and just sing and dance. The other day, I turned it on when Kyle was home and Ada immediately gravitated toward the stereo...the results?
Purely precious!


1 comment:

The Curtis Family said...

Casey-
Matt and I aren't sure if we laughed harder at sweet Ada or you and Kyle laughing!