Thursday, January 8, 2009

Seven Random Things

I was tagged LONG ago to post 7 random things about myself, and in my defense, I did it that day. But I couldn't come up with one or two so I forgot about it. Anyway, here it is now:

1) I have inherited my dad's INability to close a drawer or cabinet door.


2) I will soon have two children that will be about 22 & 1/2 months apart.

3) I've been to 4 out of 6 continents (I don't count Antartica, because really...who wants to go?)

4) I've been married to the most devoted husband in the world for over 4 years.

5) I am secretely teaching my daughter to appreciate Hip-Hop music.

6) I prefer a Baked Lay to a real one any day of the week.

7) I have a love for shoes and handbags and am quite pleased that my daughter seems to have adopted my habits. One of her very first words was "shoo."


1 comment:

Courtney Schoon said...

Wow - I like the consistency! New Year Resolution so far so good!