Tuesday, May 15, 2007

So far, so good!

Alright, so I'm not very good and keeping this blog updated. But it's been sort of hard since my pregnancy has been so easy so far. I really thought that I would have more stories to share of all the crazy things that are happening to my body, but so far, so good.

Everyone keeps asking if I have any weird pregnancy cravings. And really, the only thing I want, are lemons. Lemon in my water, lemon yogurt, lemonade, lemon-lime gatorade. I even made lemon-iced cookies for a friend the other day. My sister has been advocating that this is not actually a pregnancy craving, rather me turning into my mom. I must admit that my mother confirmed that this weekend when we went to lunch and she immediately ordered extra lemon for the table. Ah well!

The only pregnancy side effect that I can't seem to escape is the ever-growing belly. Below you will see belly pics from last week, which was the 24 week mark. That means we are on week 25 this week and only have 15 more to go! Which is crazy! If I'm lucky, it may only be 13 or 14 weeks which is even MORE frightening! Anyhow, Peanut is definately growing as evidenced by my expanding waistline!

Best wishes to all!





2 comments:

Courtney & Simon's Wedding said...

Such a cute mama! Perfectly pregnant!

Stephanie said...

Ditto what Court said :)